Thursday 27 September 2007

WHY THE FCUK DO I BOTHER?

FOOK ME I HATE STUPID RETARDED SICK FISH!!!!!!!!

I WOULD LOVE TO TAKE A BAT TO EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THE FKERS AND I WOULDNT THINK TWICE ABOUT SMASHING EVERY SINGLE ONE SQUARE IN THE HEAD TIL THEY STOPPED FLAPPING ABOUT!

YOU MAY THINK THIS IS A SLIGHT OVER REACTION BUT READ HOW THE FOLLOWING HAND PLAYED OUT AND SEE IF YOU AGREE..........

Rileys poker tournment £10 freezeout, I was second chip leader going into final table down to last five i hadnt played a hand on the final table it went fold fold fold fold fold fold, u get the picture.

I look down middle position AQ person infront folds blinds 1200, 2400.i have a stack of 22,000ish I raise to 6k get one caller everyone else folds, Flop comes A Q 7 rainbow, i think bet? check? so no i push all in, he thinks about it for a while and callsleaving him with 3k he turns over A9hearts, turn comes 6h and suprise suprise river 8h what a joke!

I was fcking fuming to say the least! he holds out his hand and says the fooking retarded old line of "sorry mate" with a big smile on his face laughing his tits off, as i walk awayhaving not said anything to him and took my beat as thats poker i over hear him saying "i played that well!" so i promptly told him to get fcked and walked out.

Please leave your comments below

No comments: