Tuesday 20 January 2009

Life Tilt!

Why does it always come and bite you in the a$$?

Just got myself a new job first week went really well and mega enjoying it, just started reffing again and was just getting back into that then Sunday WHWHHHHAMMO

In the middle of the game fall down a pot hole and look a rite donkey with the crowd and every one laughing their sacks off, til i didnt move, then the pain hit me like a smack to the face!

Managed to get back up and attempted to run it off and it just collapsed under me, ended up in A and E for what seemed forever, for some donkey to tell me that no its not broken this time, but we can see from your X rays that you have broken it in the past, as you can see here the break in the bone is too clean for it be new ( i was like wtf, even i know a clean break means a new break!). But no these clowns send me home without as much as an ice pack!

Go to work yesterday and it was sore as fcuk got home and it was all black and the size of horses a$$ so go back to another hospital for them to tell me yes it is broken infact its broken in 2 places! i was like WTF!! what do we pay NI for? these donks obviously dont know their arse from their elbow!

So im potted up until Monday when i go back to the fracture clinic if its still bad then it stays in pot for another 6 weeks! if not then the pot is taken off and im sent on my way with abit of strapping a smiley face sticker!

I know which i want coz ive had this pot on for a day now and its already pi$$ing me right off!

1 comment:

Rakeback Safe said...

Hey

Wow what a beat...

Hope you will recover soon ;)

BTW, great blog.

you are welcome to link to the http://pokerstarblog.blogspot.com/